CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Second Assignment

1. The main character is Alex Rider. Who he is, is a hurt fourteen year old that is trying to find his way in life. He doesn't know if he wants to be on the good side of the law or the bad. He is sad and lonely in the life he has chosen. The sentence that supports that is..... "Alex felt hatred welling up inside him. It was stronger than anything he had ever felt in his life." It goes to show that Alex's life has been planned for him and he's not liking it.

2. I would have to say that I'm more like Jack Starbright. She an out going American girl that is looking out for Alex after his uncle died. She cars for him a lot and dose what she can to help choose his life and force things upon him. I'm like her in a since that were out going and Love Mini Coopers. I'm not like her because I wouldn't live with someone in a foreign land.

3. What I see as Alex is death, blood, weapons that not many people see in life, life before my eyes. What I hear is guns, yelling, ever day life. What I taste is desperation. I as the character feel like life isn't worth the trouble do what you want and do what you can to stop, help, do what ever is necessary to live.

0 comments: